Rules and Regulations
- Students should be regular and punctual to the college.
- Students should be dress conformity with the standards of modesty and dignity.They are permitted to wear sarees or chudidhar with dhuppattah.
- During morning assembly meetings and class sessions students are expected to be silent and attentive.
- The cleanliness and maintenance of the college building is the responsibility of each student.She shall not disfigure any part of the building or any piece of furniture by writing and etching on it.
- No meeting of any kind shall be convened and held in the college premises without the written permission of the principal.
- No notice of any kind shall be circulated or put on the notice board without the signature of the principal.
- No collection should be made from the students,the teachers, etc., for any purpose without the permission of the principal.
- Misbehavior or misconduct of the student is subject to disciplinary action.
- Cell phone is strictly prohibited inside the college campus.
- Strict action will be taken against the students who indulge in ragging.