Guidelines to candidates appearing for End of Semester Examination
- A candidate entering examination hall must possess Hall Ticket and Identity Card issued by the Principal; else, she will be detained admission to write the examination. In case of impersonation, the accused will be handed over to police authorities for investigation and necessary action.
- Candidates have to occupy their allotted seats 10 minutes before the commencement of examination and maintain discipline and silence inside the examination hall. They have to give due attention to the instructions given by the Hall Superintendent before the commencement and also during the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of examination. Similarly, no candidate will be permitted to leave the hall before 45 minutes from the commencement of examination. A candidate who leaves the examination hall will not be permitted to re-enter the hall on any account.
- Candidates are expected to bring their own pens, pencils, erasers, geometrical instruments, calculators, etc., and will not be allowed to borrow from others.
- Candidates should use only blue or black ink or ball pen while answering their papers. Only for drawing diagrams or chart color pens / sketch pens are allowed.
- General Clerk’s mathematical and physical tables will be supplied to candidates on request and the same should be returned immediately after use, without any scribbling.
- Candidates are permitted to use only non-programmable calculators.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from possessing cell phone, pager and any such instruments of communication, inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must verify and satisfy themselves that they have received correct question papers before they start answering for questions. Question papers which are not relevant should be returned to the hall superintendent at once.
- Candidates are not allowed to write beyond the time prescribed for the examinations.
- Candidates are forbidden from asking questions or clarifications of any kind from the Hall Superintendent during the examination.
- Candidates should not detach any sheet from the main answer book or smuggle out main book. Violation of this rule will attract appropriate sections under Indian Penal Code.
- Candidates should handover the answer books personally to the Hall Superintendent, before leaving the examination hall.
- The students who indulge in any malpractice while writing examination will be immediately referred to the Chief Superintendent for the initiation of appropriate disciplinary proceedings. If they proved as guilty of malpractice, the Examination disciplinary action committee has been empowered to impose punishment including fine, cancellation of paper(s), debarring from writing examinations.
- Any letter or telegram or phone call to a candidate shall not in any case be delivered / informed to the candidate until she completes examination.