Rules and Regulations
- The library will be kept open from 9.30 am to 4.20 pm.
- Staff and Student utilize the open access system.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- Books are issued as per their schedule put up in the library notice board.
- Loss of library card should be reported to the librarian and can receive the duplicate on the payment of Rs.50/-
- A student may keep a borrowed book for fifteen days.Every day delay will result in fine of Rs.2/-
- A student must report to the librarian about any damage on receiving a book.If she fails to do so,she will be responsible for any damage
that may afterwards to be detected.
- Student should not damage or write on any book or periodical belonging to the library.
- In the event of loss or damage of any book, the persons responsible shall either pay double its cost or supply the library with a new copy,within a fortnight.
- Outgoing students should return the tickets to the librarian before the last working day.
- Study materials can be photo copied at nominal cost.